Sonotrax Pro Doppler w/3MHz Waterproof Probe and Gel
Backlight and Built in Recording
The Sonotrax Pro can meet the routine examination requirements of Obstetricians and Midwives. Sonotrax Pro is a high performance model with sensitive 3Mhz waterproof probe, FHR digital LCD display and 3 modes of operation. Additionally, the Sonotrax Pro comes with a backlight and a recording function that allows the user to record the heartbeat directly onto the unit for playback. The Sonotrax Pro features audio output speakers and and audio output jack that can be with earphones or for recording onto PC. All probes are interchangable within the unit and a 4MHz or 8MHz probe can be purchased additionally to be used for vascular diagnosis.
Sonotrax Pro comes complete with:
- 3Mhz Waterproof Probe
- Doppler Gel
- Carrying Case
- Easy to follow Instructions.
- Ergonomic design, compact and light
- Easy to use
- Built-in Record Function (4 or 8 sec)
- Large backlight LCD display
- Accurate FHR detection with clear sound
- High sensitivity interchangeable probe
- Supports 2MHZ,3MHZ,4MHZ,8MHZ waterproof probes
- Automatic and manual FHR Counting
- Long time continuous use(about 8h)
- Automatic power-off
- FDA approved and Health Canada Certified!